Why choose Brothers Restoration for Mold Testing and Remediation Services?
BROTHERS RESTORATION, DENVER COLORADO
Brothers Restoration uses the highest quality mold testing equipment and your tester is certified on how to perform mold inspections. We send all samples to an unbiased, nationally certified laboratory for analysis and the results are sent directly to you within 48 hrs. Brothers Restoration has successfully mitigated hundreds of mold projects in the Denver Metro and all along the Front Range. Call on us for everything from mold testing, mold remediation, and full reconstruction when necessary.
Denver Mold Inspection Service
Just $275 to schedule a mold test
plus $40 per lab submitted sample, 2 samples minimum.
Low Price Guarantee and Complete Service.
Brothers Restoration will match and beat any competitors price for mold air and surface testing. Other mold inspection companies will typically try and charge you for a set of “Protocols for Mold Remediation” after a lab indicates elevated levels of mold in your property. An inspection company alone will not provide you with a complete solution to your mold problem. One call is all you need with us.
Could Mold be Making You Feel Sick?
- Does your home have stagnant, dank, or musty smells?
- Do you or family members have frequent skin rashes or irritations?
- Are you often short of breath for no reason OR told you have bronchitis?
- Do you have constant colds, allergies, asthma or other respiratory problems?
- Are you buying or living in a home that’s had flooding, a roof or plumbing leaks?
- Do you or your family members have itchy watery eyes, nose or throat irritations?
- Do you have wheezing, nasal or sinus congestion, excess mucus drainage, coughing?
- Do you have constant headaches, are you tired, can’t concentrate, have memory loss?
- Other Symptoms include: chronic fatigue, dry hacking cough, diarrhea, bleeding lungs.
Smelling Musty Odors? Common Causes of Indoor Mold Growth.
- damage to systems or components that may allow water or moisture penetration;
- evidence of flooding;
- water damage;
- water stains;
- stagnant water or puddles;
- indoor surfaces that are too cold;
- carpeting and/or pad that has been soaked with moisture;
- house plants (watering them can generate large amounts of moisture);
- over-watering of potted plants;
- indoor humidity that is too high;
- the use of a humidifier;
- steam radiators;
- line-drying the laundry indoors;
- firewood stored indoors;
- condensation problems especially around window panes;
- condensing moisture on air-conditioning ducts and windowpanes;
- negative grading;
- water inside a perimeter drainage channel;
- irrigation sprinkler systems that are not spraying efficiently;
- downspouts not discharging far enough away from the building;
- clogged or inoperative gutter system;
- leaking gutters;
- improperly installed flashing;
- deteriorated condition of the roof covering;
- roof leaks;
- defective or missing vapor barrier;
- plumbing system leaks, or defects in appliances, such as a leaking dishwasher;
- loosely secured toilets with leaking wax rings or seals;
- overflow of water from tubs, sinks or toilets;
- water inside a sump pump bucket;
- leaking water valves;
- improper or inadequate discharge of exhaust from the clothes dryer, bath vent or kitchen fan;
- improper venting of combustion appliances;
- a dirty air filter or a clogged condensate drainage in the HVAC system;
- failure to vent clothes dryer exhaust outdoors (including electric dryers);
- non-insulated ductwork inside a non-conditioned space;
- inadequately ventilated spaces, such as an attic space with its vents blocked by insulation;
- crawlspaces with exposed dirt floors or moisture intrusions;
- moisture movement through basement walls and slab;
- water or moisture intrusion at carpeting in the corner of a below-grade basement;
- a fire-suppression sprinkler head that is dripping water;
- and any building system or component that may contribute to a moisture problem.
Submit Your Project for an Estimate
Fill out this form and upload images below to get a ballpark estimate on your project.